Thanksgiving (and the month of November) is a time when so many people tell us on a daily basis what they are thankful for. I have never been one to jump on a bandwagon and I don’t plan to start now, but I do want to discuss with you, my readers, what I am thankful for.
I took the time to pray and reflect upon these things. I came up with a list of things that I am thankful for and I have presented that list below for you to read.
- I am thankful for my children.
- I am thankful for all the great friends in my life.
- I am thankful for certain special people in my life.
- I am thankful that I have been able to pick up the pieces of my life and move forward.
- I am thankful that God has provided for me financially.
- I am thankful for the relationships that have flourished.
- I am thankful for the relationships that ended because they had to.
- I am thankful for love.
- I am thankful for happiness.
- I am thankful my church
I am thankful for so many things. I could go on and on, but I think that top 10 list is more important to focus on so that’s where I shall leave it.
Thankfulness comes from God. This I know for certain.
What are you thankful for?
Source: My Growing Faith